Step 1- Click on the link provided- https://icseet.azurewebsites.net/index_controller_CSEET/login
The screen will display the login page. Applicants must enter the login credentials- Unique ID and password that were created at the time of registration.
Step 2– The screen will display candidate’s details
After entering the credentials candidate’s must click on the login button. The screen displays the candidate’s details such as:
• CSEET registration number
• Candidate name
• Date of birth
• Email ID
• Login name
• Live test date
• Batch time
Step 3: Download
Click to download the Safe Exam browser file (SEBLite.exe) onto your Computer from the above form or from the link provided to you in your email and SMS.
• During download, the anti-virus in your system may prompt you to re-confirm download, as it is an exe file.
• Do NOT worry, it is very safe to download and the run the exe file.
• This exe file is needed only for the exam and not for anything else.
• On completion of the exam, you may go to Control Panel and uninstall the same.
Step 4– Installation
Double-click on the ‘SEBLite’ to begin the installation process. Candidates will the pop-up notification as “Windows protected your PC”. Now, click on “More Info” button to get more details. After reading the details click on the tab “Run Anyway” to commence the installation process.
Step 5– Setup
Now click on the tab ‘Next’ to continue and then click on the tab ‘Close’ to complete the setup process. Check the images below.
Step 6– RUN Time
• Candidates can now see the two shortcut icons on the desktop i.e.,
• SEBLite Repair Tool
• Double click on the tab ‘SEBLite’ shortcut icon
• As per the windows setting test taker may/may not get the below-mentioned popup message. In case the candidate receive this popup notification click on the “yes” button to continue.
Note: Please do not uninstall SEBLite until your examination is completed.
Step 7– Enter the login credentials
Enter Login Credentials, Confirm Attendance and Sign In Password will be alphanumeric and this will be sent via SMS or email to all the candidates.