CS Executive Registration
Students can register for CS Executive by following these steps
Opening of the website of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India In order to get registered, first open the website www.icsi.edu in any web browser.
The second step would be to click on the icon appearing as “Online Services” on the page opened After clicking on this button, a dropdown menu will start getting appear showing different options of all online services being provided by the Institute. Out of all these, we have to click on the “Register for CS Course” option.
After clicking the Register for CS Course option, the following window will appear with a lot of options and text including certain guidelines, instructions etc.
Before proceeding further, the student has to ensure that soft copies of the following documents are ready and available in the same computer through which the registration is being done
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- DOB certificate (10th Pass Certificate)
- Qualification Certificate (12th Marksheet or certificate of ICAI/ ICMAI/ Final Pass Certificate)
- Category Certificate (other than general)
- Identity Proof(Aadhar card/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Pan card/ Driving license/ Ration card)
Guidelines given by the Institute need to be followed before going further
- All the files should be present in one of the following formats(jpg, jpeg, png, gif, BMP, pdf).
- The maximum allowed file size is 2 MBs.
- The file size of the student photo should be between 20kb to 50kb.
- The file Size of the student signature should be between 10kb to 20kb.
Tick the options in the appropriate boxes and proceed further and click the button to proceed for registration. After clicking, a new page will be opened. This new page will show two options
New Registration, Incomplete Registration
If the student will opt for new registration, the following details are required to be filled in.
All Basic details are required to be filled, which include following
- Applied Programme i.e select the same from the drop-down menu as Executive
- Aadhar Card Number
- Title Mr./Ms./Mrs/Mx
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Re-enter Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Re-Enter Email Address
- Venue for Mandatory One Day Orientation Programme
- Full Address including Country, State/ Province, District, City, Postal Code
- Confirming the Permanent Address in the same manner
After filling in all the details, click on the Next button
After this, a new page will appear showing the following options
After entering the basic details, a unique request-id will be generated which the student has to take into account.
The confirmation will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- After noting the registration number, click the next button
- Then the next information to be filled includes the details regarding educational details of the candidate which includes details from 10th till Graduation or 12th as the case may be.
- The next step is to upload all the documents as mentioned at the beginning of the registration process. The uploading should be confined to the prescribed format and size only.
- Uploading of Mandatory Documents
- ID Proof
- DOB Certificate
- 10+2 Marksheet/ Certificate
The rest will depend upon the type of category of student who is applying for.
Undertaking given on the page has to be ticked by the student before proceeding further. After that click on the option given as “Next” to proceed further.
The next step would be a preview of the Application made by the student to cross-check all the details entered by the student.
Then click on the confirmation button to proceed further
After this, another screen will appear which will include the Payment options
Several payment methods can be utilized to pay the registration fees. The registration fees for 2022 can be paid using online means. Candidates need to pay the fees for using the following payment methods.
- Axis Bank-Credit/Debit Card
- Kotak Bank-Credit/Debit Card, Internet Banking, UPI, Wallets
- Bill Desk- Credit/Debit Card, Internet Banking, Wallets, Cash Cards, UPI
- Challan- Challan can be generated at any branch of Canara Bank
The steps for registration fees payment are as given below:
- Choose the preferred payment method
- You will be redirected to a payment gateway
- Fill in the required payment details
- Pay the fees for CS Executive Registration 2022.