The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) has recently announced the results for the CMA Inter and Final exams conducted in January 2023. The results were declared on March 21, 2023, at 5 pm and were made available on the official website of ICMAI, which is icmai.in. Students who have appeared for the exams can access their results online by entering their 11-digit identification number.
Apart from making the results available online, ICMAI will also release a press release on its official website announcing the results. The exams for CMA Intermediate and Final levels were held from January 5 to January 13, 2023.
To check the CMA Inter and Final result 2023 for the December 2022 attempt, students can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of ICMAI, which is icmai.in.
- Click on the ‘Students’ tab on the homepage.
- Select the ‘Examination’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the ‘Result’ option from the sub-menu.
- Enter your 11-digit identification number and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Apart from checking their results, students can also access the pass percentage and rank list for the CMA Inter and Final exams. The pass percentage and rank list will be made available on the official website of ICMAI along with the results.