CA, CMA, M.COM, PGDIM TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 19 YEAR
- Aman Ahooja is a Fellow Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and was the visiting faculty member of NIRC of ICAI.
- He has addressed a number of presentations organized by various Professional His exceptional teaching style had made him famous amongst the students.
- His vast knowledge and experience provide logics to understand the basic concepts of the subject which helps the students to solve the typical problems in the exams
- He is the most experienced and highly qualified faculty in Gurgaon for CA, CS, CWA, CFA, Com., MBA and B. Com courses.
- His Qualifications are: –
- CA (Chartered Accountant)
- CMA (Cost and Management Accountant)
- CS (F) (Company Secretary (Finalist))
- MBA (Finance)
- M.COM (Finance and Taxation)
- COM (General)
- B.COM (General)
- PGDFM (Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management)
- PGDIM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
- DIM (Diploma in Management)
- CIC (Certificate in Computer)
- UGC NET
- He has 19 years vast experience of teaching to the students of CA, CS, CMA, CFA and MBA.
- He worked as faculty for ICFAI University for MBA, CFA and MS (Finance)
- He was elected as Judge in the “International Conference Of CA Students” held at Shri Ram College of Commerce,
- He was awarded for “Best Activity and Contributory” in CA Karnal Branch of NIRC of ICAI, held at Lee Meridian, CA naught Place,
MBA (UGC-NET, CAT) CA-INTER TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 18 YEAR
MBA TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 5 YEAR
CS, MBA, ECONOMICS HONS (GOLD MEDALIST) TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 12 YEAR
CS MBA M.COM TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 8 YEAR
CA CS B.COM TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 12 YEARS
CA, B.COM TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 16 YEAR
CA, B.COM TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 12 YEAR
M.COM, CA-INTER TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 23 YEARS
CS, LLB, M.COM TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 15 YEAR
CA, B.COM TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 7 YEAR
CA CS B.COM (AIR 3RD CS FOUN, 5TH CS PRO) TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 11 YEAR