ICMAI CMA December 2022 exam date announced, Check complete schedule here
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) will conduct the CMA December exam in January. This exam will last for several days. The exam will start on 5th January 2023.
ICMAI CMA December Exam Date has been declared. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) has announced the CMA December exam dates as well as the complete schedule of the exam on the official website icmai.in. Under this, the exam for this session will be held on January 13th, 2022. The CMA Inter and Final Exams will be held from January 5 to 12th. Now in such a situation, all the candidates who will appear in this exam can check the schedule by visiting the official website.
Candidates appearing for the CMA December 2022 exam should note that they must fill out the exam application form and deposit the fee. The last date to submit the CMA Foundation Exam Form is November 13, 2022. At the same time, CMA Inter and Final exam forms can be submitted till November 05, 2022.
Important dates ICMAI CMA December Exam 2022:
- The online application process for CMA exam form starts – on September 29, 2022
- The last date to apply online for CMA Exam Form – is November 13, 2022
- CMA Foundation Exam Date 2022 – January 13, 2023
- CMA Inter and Final Exam Date – January 5-12, 2023
- CMA Inter and Final Result – March 17, 2023
How to apply for ICMAI CMA December 2022 exam ?
Here are the steps given below for candidate’s reference to apply for ICMAI CMA December exam 2022. Candidates can go through these step-by-step procedure provided below to apply for this exam. In order to apply.
- For CMA exam candidates have to visit the official exam website of CMA icmai.in
- Next, enter your login details and complete the one-time registration using your CMA course registration number, date of birth, email address, and other details as asked
- Now fill the exam form and check all the details entered
- Pay the CMA December 2022 Exam Fee
- Now download the exam form and fee receipt for future reference.