Table of Contents
CS Executive Course Details
Here we are providing complete details about CS Executive Course. Many Students are asking about CS Executive Course details. So, today we are coming with Information about CS Executive Course. CS Executive is the second stage to clear for becoming CS i.e., Company secretary. After the completion of CS Foundation Course (First Stage), there are two more courses to be completed to become CS which are CS Executive CS Professional. So, the second stage is the CS Executive. So, in order to study CS Executive, first of all, one must know full details about CS Executive Course. Here we are providing The CS Executive Course full details for the aspiring students.
Here in this article of CS Executive Course Details, you will find the following –
- Eligibility for CS Executive
- Direct admission through exemption
- Subjects in CS Executive
CS Executive Course Details
Here you can get full information about CS Executive Course details. Here we are providing Eligibility, Subjects with Syllabus & Other details. Let’s have a look at one-by-one from below.
Eligibility for CS Executive Course
The CS Exam is conducted twice in a year – June and December. Here we are providing CS Executive Exam Eligibility Criteria for those who passed foundation exam and other details.
Executive Programme can be pursued by Graduates of all streams except Fine Arts. Candidates who have passed the Foundation examination or are eligible for exemption therefrom and are not less than 17 years of age may seek registration as a student for the Executive Programme. Admission to the CS Course is open throughout the year. Examinations are held twice a year in June & December.
The deadlines for Registrations on any level of Company Secretary exams are
- 28th February for appearing in both modules in December Exams in the same year.
- 31st May for appearing in single module in December Examination in the same year
- 31st August for appearing in both modules in June Exam in the next year
- 30th November for appearing in single module in June Examination in the next year.
Direct admission through exemption
The condition to get direct admission in the CS Executive 2021 program are as follows:
- An applicant who has qualified the master’s degree in any discipline other than Fine Arts are eligible for the direct entry, or
- Applicants who have qualified the final examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) are eligible for admission in an executive program, or
- The applicants who have qualified the final level of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) or any other Accountancy Institutions in India or abroad are also eligible for admission, or
- The candidate must be a graduate of commerce stream
- The candidate must have qualified the Foundation exam of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) or CPT, or CA foundation of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
ICSI CS Executive Programme Fees
- The Registration Fee is Rs. 1500
- The Foundation Examination Exemption Fee is Rs. 500
- The Tuition Fee is Rs. 5000
- The Total Fees for CS Executive Programme is Rs. 7000
Subjects in CS Executive Course
Below mentioned are the subjects that one has to study to clear the CS Executive Exam.
Executive Programme [7 papers]
Module I (4 papers)
- Company Law
- Cost Management Accounting
- Economic and Commercial Laws
- Tax Laws Practice
Module II (3 papers)
- Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
- Capital Markets and Securities Laws
- Industrial, Labour and General Laws