The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) declared the results of CMA Intermediate 2022 on 27 September 2022. The CMA Intermediate 2022 result is available on its official website – icmai.in. Candidates can check their CMA Intermediate result 2022 by entering their 11-digit registration number. The direct link to download the CMA Intermediate 2022 result is available in this Blog. The exam body will also declare the CMA Intermediate rank list for top 50 rank holders. In this article, candidates can check CMA Intermediate result 2022, minimum passing marks, CMA Intermediate merit list 2022 and other related information.
Table of Contents
CMA intermediate 2022 results Dates
Candidates can check the important dates related to the result of CMA intermediate June 2022 from the table mentioned below.
|CMA intermediate exam||June 27, 2022, to July 4, 2022|
|CMA intermediate result||September 27, 2022 (Released)|
How to check CMA Intermediate Result 2022?
CMA results will be announced on the website of the institute and can be checked by following the process mentioned below:
- Visit the official website: icmai.in.
- Click on the examination tab
- Select the ‘result’ option from the menu
- Click on the exam you had appeared
- Enter the 11-digit CMA intermediate registration number and then click on “view result”
- The screen will show the result.
- Candidates can download the result of CMA intermediate 2022 from here and save it for future reference.
Details Mentioned in the CMA Intermediate Result 2022
Candidates can check the following details in the result of CMA Intermediate 2022:
- Candidate’s name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Exam Status
- Paper wise Marks of Group 3 and Group 4
- Total marks of both the groups
CMA Intermediate Result 2022 – Minimum Passing Criteria
- CMA intermediate exam consists of 2 groups of 4 papers each of 100 marks.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks and individual 40% marks in each subject are required to clear the CMA intermediate exam 2022.
- The photocopy of the CMA inter-answer sheets will be delivered only after the verification process is completed if an examinee also requests for verification of marks as per the Institute’s rules.
- The application must be submitted in writing within twenty-one days of the examination results being announced, with a cost of Rs. 500/- for each paper.