Table of Contents
ICMAI CMA Foundation 2022 Admit Card: Dates and How to download?ICMAI CMA Foundation 2022 Admit Card will be released by the conducting authority (ICMAI) only in the online mode. Before a week or two of the examination, candidates will be able to download admit cards from the official website of ICMAI. Admit cards are very important documents that must be taken to the examination center. Among its contents are the name of the candidate, date of birth, exam time, venue, and much more. For more information about the CMA Foundation Admit Card 2022, read the article below.
ICMAI CMA Foundation 2022 Admit Card Important DatesGiven below is the examination schedule for CMA Foundation 2022:
|Examination Events||Important Dates|
|June session 2022||20th June 2022|
|Admit card Release Date||To be announced|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
|Exam Date of Jharkhand State||To be announced|
|December session 2022|
|Admit card Release Date||December 2022|
|Date of Examination||02 January 2022|
|Exam Date of Jharkhand State||02 January 2022|
How to Download ICMAI CMA Foundation 2022 Admit Card?To download the CMA Foundation Admit Card 2022, please follow these easy steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website https://icmai.in/icmai/index.php and click on the tab “Students”.
- Step 2: Click on the “Examination Tab” and then on the “Admit card”.
- Step 3: Candidates will be re-directed to a new page where they have to select the course from the dropdown list and press on Click here.
- Step 4: Candidates need to choose the Foundation course and move ahead,
- Step 5: On clicking, a new dashboard will be displayed on the screen. candidates have to fill in the specifications and print the Admit card.
- Step 6: Candidates will be asked for the Current Registration Number. after entering the 12-digit reg no, candidates will have to click on Show status.
- Step 7: CMA Foundation 2022 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates can check the details mentioned and download them.
- Step 8: In case of query related to Admit card, Applicants are advised to contact at [email protected] only.
Details on CMA Admit Card 2022Check the details on the admit card after it has been printed. The admit card must include the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Signature and photograph of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Time and venue of the exam
- Instruction related to the exam
- Space for invigilator’s signature (Not applicable for the home-based online test)