CS, LLB, M.COM TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 15 YEAR
- Neeraj Singhal is an Associate member of ICSI. He has graduated from University of Delhi. He has also completed M.com and LLB in very first attempt with flying colour.
- He is having 15 years of teaching experience. He teaches various law papers in CS, CA and CMA.
- He is a Visiting Faculty of ICSI. Apart from this, he is a member of Career Awareness Committee of ICSI.
- He is an author of many books, blogs and articles on Laws. He has developed unique teaching style, for which he has been awarded as best faculty, several times at various institutes.
- He teaches Economic laws, Business Laws, Commercial laws, Jurisprudence, Corporate laws Securities laws, Industrial Laws, Labour Laws, etc.
- He has rich work experience in CS firms, CA firms and few companies. This combination of practical experience and teaching experience enhanced his teaching skills.
- He has excellent teaching style. He is very student friendly and resolve doubts at the initial stages. His unique teaching skills and study material makes the subject more interesting and can be effectively retained by the students.
- He teaches with unique Master Chart methodology for all of his subjects. His style of teaching is very different and he believes in concept clarity.
MBA (UGC-NET, CAT) CA-INTER TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 18 YEAR
MBA TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 5 YEAR
CS, MBA, ECONOMICS HONS (GOLD MEDALIST) TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 12 YEAR
CS MBA M.COM TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 8 YEAR
CA CS B.COM TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 12 YEARS
CA, B.COM TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 16 YEAR
CA, B.COM TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 12 YEAR
M.COM, CA-INTER TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 23 YEARS
CA, CMA, M.COM, PGDIM TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 19 YEAR
CA, B.COM TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 7 YEAR
CA CS B.COM (AIR 3RD CS FOUN, 5TH CS PRO) TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 11 YEAR