BCC is the Best institute for CA Intermediate Coaching Classes in Old DLF Colony Sector 14 Gurgaon Delhi NCR. We provide Face to face Classes, Live online Classes, Pen drive and Google drive classes for CA Intermediate Course and help student to clear the exam in first attempt with Good Marks. BCC faculties are well qualified and experienced and in the Guidance of The Team of BCC, Students have Secure All India Rank (AIR) in CA Intermediate Course the CA aspirants can join CA Intermediate Classes in our Institute and take the best CA Intermediate Course Classes. For the help of CA Aspirants, we have Given below he structure and details About the Chartered Accountancy Course.
About CA Intermediate
CA Intermediate is second level Course in the Chartered Accountancy Course In India.
Eligibility Criteria or Qualification Required for CA Inter Course by CA Foundation – Route The students after clearing the CA Foundation or Common Proficiency Test CPT becomes eligible to register for the CA Intermediate.
Eligibility Criteria or Qualification Required for CA Inter Course by Direct Entry – Route the Graduates, postgraduates and the students having equivalent degrees can register directly for the CA Intermediate without appearing at the entrance level CA foundation.
- Students who are Graduate/ Post Graduate in Commerce and secured a minimum of 55% can register directly for Intermediate without passing CA Foundation or CPT.
- Non commerce Graduates/ Post Graduates can also register for Intermediate by securing 60% marks in Graduation/ Post Graduation.
- Apart from the above, the students who cleared the Intermediate level of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Registration to Intermediate Course and undergo ICITSS training of four weeks. listed for practical training of three years after completing ICITSS and appear in the Intermediate Examination after completion of nine months of practical training.
Cut-off Date For Admission To CA Inter Course
Exam for the CA Intermediate are held twice in a year May and November. Students who want to pursue CA Inter Courses have to register online for the course Last Date or cut-off date of Registration or admission for CA Inter Course with ICAI for May and November Examination (Register for CA – Inter: 9 Months before Exam)
Registration last dates: –
- For May term examination- 1st September (Appearing in May, Next Year)
- For November term examination- 1st March (Appearing in November, Same Year)
Registration Fee for CA Inter
Registration Fee for CA Inter Course ICAI For Single Group (I/II)13000-/ Rs. and for Both Groups 18000-/ Rs. CA Inter course registration is valid for Four years, you can revalidate your registration for a further for Four years by depositing Rs 400/- as revalidation fees.
Last Date of Examination Application Form
Last date for CA Inter examination application form for May and November term Examination
- May term Examination – 25th February
- November term Examination – 25th September
Examination form Fee for CA Inter Course Rs.1500 for one Group and Rs. 2700 for Both Group.
Syllabus of CA Inter course
Syllabus for CA Inter Course have been divided into Two Groups, each Group contains four Papers, A student can appear in either one group or both the groups at a time.
Subjects of CA Inter are given as follows –
|Group –I||Group –II|
|Paper-1: Accounting||Paper-5: Advance Accounting|
|Paper-2: Corporate and other Laws||Paper-6: Auditing and Assurance|
|Paper-3: Cost & Management Accounting||Paper-7: Enterprise Information System & SM|
|Paper-4: Taxation||Paper-8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance|
- Declaration of Results of May Examination – Up to 19th July
- Declaration of Results of November Examination – Up to 19th January